Free Preschool Worksheets Online
JumpStart has a large collection of preschool worksheets, covering topics like alphabets, colors, numbers, shapes and fine motor skills. These free and printable worksheets are great for parents and teachers who want to help 3 and 4 year old kids learn or practice important preschool skills.
- Traffic Signal
- Tracing Letters - Buddy Up with M
- Recognizing Numbers
- Learn Your Letters - R
- Know Your Numbers
- Identifying the Letter 'C'
- Find the Missing Ones
- Color the Cuddly
- Guess My Name - Identifying Animals
- Recognizing and Matching Identical Letters
- Identifying Initial Consonant Sounds: Missing Letters
- Identifying Initial Consonant Sounds: Which One?
- Identifying Initial Consonant Sounds: A for Apple
- Matching Rhyming Pictures and Words
- Ordering the Alphabet
- Matching Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
- Identifying and Matching Colors
- Identifying Color Names
- Relating Shapes, Letters and Numbers
- Sequencing Visual Patterns
- Discriminating Shapes and Size
- Matching Objects
- Discriminating Correct and Incorrect Visual Clues
- Puzzle Fun
- Color Match-ups
- Drawing Discoveries
Pave the way for your preschooler’s success with worksheets from JumpStart. Children show long-term benefits from engaging in organized activities early in life. Our fun worksheets for preschoolers are great for early learning, which in turn will prove to be greatly beneficial for your child in the future.
Teaching with Preschool Worksheets
Our worksheets focus on the basic skills that kids are required to learn in their early childhood. Fine motor skills, alphabets, numbers, and colors can be effectively taught with them. Most of JumpStart’s worksheets have suggested activities at the bottom of the page. These activities are usually educational activities that you can do with your child to supplement the lesson on the worksheet. The suggested activities are a great way to spend quality time with your child while contributing to his/her scholastic development.