How to Get through the Day – Top 3 Organizer Apps for Moms
We have all had days when we wished we had an assistant just to help us get through the day. To help manage tasks better and with more ease, we have compiled this exceedingly useful list of free and paid mom organizer apps that are a godsend to frazzled moms. Read on to know how they can help you streamline your day and end it with your sanity intact!
Best Day Planner Apps for Moms
This feature-rich ToDo app is available for Android as well as iPad/iPhone. From your basic daily checklist to whole-hog project management, 2Do can deal with it all and more. What is probably one of its best features is the fancy graphical user interface that is also very functional, especially in landscape mode on the iPad.
2Do scores over the competition because:
- You can sync it to multiple devices via Toodledo like we do between a computer and an Android phone.
- The same app works for both iPhone and iPad, so you don’t have to buy it twice.
2Do might not work for some because:
- It has way too many options and most of us don’t really need them.
- New users would need to spend some time learning about the different ways to interact with the app – how to drag-and-drop or tap-and-hold, for instance.
Bargain shoppers rejoice! Shop Savvy for Android lets you compare the price of one item at different stores (local and online) to help you buy it at the lowest possible price. If you decide to buy something, this app guides you to the website and also lets you call the merchant or get driving directions to the store.
Shop Savvy scores over the competition because:
- It has 22 million products in its system, so you can comparison shop for more than just school supplies.
- It is fantastically easy to use – just point your phone’s camera at the product barcode and bingo!
Shop Savvy might not work for some because:
- The latest update doesn’t let you change the country, so effectively; this app can be used by US residents only.
- Users have complained about finding fewer offerings from local stores and supermarkets.
Download Shop Savvy at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.biggu.shopsavvy&hl=en
If you are the kind of person who likes to keep a close eye on her spending, Ace Budget for iPhone is definitely the app for you. Ace Budget is your personal accountant that allows you to track your income and expenses easily. The design is customizable, simple, and intuitive and you can have several different budgets simultaneously.
Ace Budget scores over the competition because:
- It lets you export data as a CSV file by email.
- It has a reports section that shows your budget in the form of a pie chart.
Ace Budget might not work for some because:
- Users have complained that the app could do with some visual appeal.
- What it could also do with is a tutorial to ease the learning curve for first-time users.
Download Ace Budget at http://www.apple.com/itunes/affiliates/download/