Online Game Issues
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- Is there a family or group rate?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- How soon will the cancellation take effect?
- How do I change my method of payment?
- How do I change my membership from monthly to a yearly membership?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Will my membership automatically renew?
- My membership has expired. How do I renew my membership?
- What are the system requirements to play in the virtual world at JumpStart.com?
- What are the requirements for the downloadable games?
- Is MMO Safe?
- Can I turn this feature (MMO) on and off?
- Can I turn off the display name above my Jumpeez head? Can I turn off the name for other Jumpeez heads?
Online Game Issues Answers
The first thing we recommend is that you clear the information that is currently being stored in your web browser cache and the Unity Web Player cache. To do so, follow these steps::
- Clear your web browser cache.
- If you use Internet Explorer(IE), go to Tools -> Delete Browsing History -> click on Temporary Internet Files -> Delete
- If you use FireFox, go to Tools -> Clear Private Data -> click Cache -> Clear Private Data
- Clear your Unity Web Player cache by clicking the button below.
Payment Information Answers
- JumpStart accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or check cards, so long as they are connected with one of the major credit card companies listed above. You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
- Yes! JumpStart membership is for your whole family and everyone can play for the same price. Up to six kids can be added under one membership account, each with a personalized avatar and records.
- JumpStart memberships are non-refundable.
- Your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged any additional membership fees.
- Login to JumpStart.com and access Manage Account. Select Billing Info and enter your desired method of payment and click Update Info.
- To change your membership, simply cancel your recurring monthly membership and purchase the new membership package of your choice.
- Monthly and yearly memberships will automatically renew.
- Login to JumpStart.com and click the Membership link in the top navigation and purchase the membership package of your choice.
- For both PC and Mac, the game requires:
- 1.5Mbps broadband connection
- 1GB system memory
- 64MB video memory
- 1 GB available on hard drive
- At least 40MB of browser cache available
- In addition, on a Mac, the game requires OS X 10.3.9 or newer
- For PC only. Windows® System Requirements:
- Windows Vista™
- Pentium® III (or equivalent) 1 GHz or faster
- 3D video card with 32 MB dedicated memory w/DirectX® 9.0c-compatible driver
- 256 MB dedicated RAM (512 MB recommended), 1 GB RAM for Windows Vista™
- 24x CD-ROM drive
- 1.4 GB available on hard drive
- 16-bit color
- 800x600 screen resolution
- DirectX® 9.0c-compatible sound card
- DirectX® 9.0c (included with install)
- QuickTime® 7.1 (included with install)
- Windows Media® Player 10 (included with install)
- Broadband Internet Connection
MMO/Multiple Jumpeez Answers
- YES, player interaction in JumpStart is completely safe. There are two modes of chat, both of which are designed to keep your child safe. Safe Menu Chat allows players to communicate using only a limited list of questions, answers, greetings, and phrases preselected by JumpStart. This is our default and most restricted mode of chat. Safe Type Chat allows players to type in and send their own messages, as long as all parts of these messages appear in our database of approved words and phrases. This mode must be activated by a parent. Please note: Safety is our top priority at JumpStart.com, and we are constantly improving and evolving our chat database, but messages that may be offensive to some players may get through the filters in Safe Type Chat Mode. Since parents know their kids best, we ask that you select the perfect level of interaction for your child.
- YES, once you are logged-in, under the Parents section of JumpStart.com, there is a Manage Kids button that allows you to enable or disable MMO and Safe Type Chat for each child on your account separately.
- YES, click on the yellow ‘options’ button located in the bottom left head corner in the game. At the bottom there is a ‘Display Names’ section which allows you to enable or disable the names above the Jumpeez heads for your Jumpee or all other Jumpeez in the game.