Christmas Stocking Gift Tag
Christmas stockings have always been used to give gifts to good children, but what do you do when a gift can't go in the stocking? Make a stocking to go on the gift! Read on to find out how to make this cute personalized Christmas gift tag.
What you will need
- Red construction paper (for a glossier finish, use card stock)
- Black marker
- Glitter glue in different colors
What to do
- Draw the outline of a Christmas stocking on the paper. The stocking should be small enough to stick as a gift tag on your gift.
- Cut out the stocking with a little extra space at the top, above the outline.
- Put some glue along the top end of the stocking.
- Stick the cotton onto the strip of glue.
- Use the black marker to trace along the edge of the stocking.
- Decorate the gift tag with glitter glue. Don’t forget to write your name and the name of the person your gift is intended for.
You now have a gift tag that will make your Christmas gift even more memorable!